Objectives of the Projects Stakeholders
The Line Management of the project labor resources should be responsible for:
- the project Staff Selection process;
- the project’s Risk Assessment issues;
- the Reporting on the performance of individual Staff associated with the project.
The responsibilities for the project’s Client should include:
- development of the Statement Of Work,
- negotiation of the baseline project plan;
- early identification of revisions to the baseline project plan, and the Requesting of such Changes for re-negotiation.
The Project Team’s obligations should include:
- the timely Distribution of expected project Information to all stakeholder’s;
- the understanding of, and the Work Buy-in of those activities associated with the project plan.